Anime: Boku no Hero Academia


Image result for my hero academiaI just finish this anime. This anime was recommend by one of my friend. He was always telling me that I should watch this because it's good and fun to watch. But he kept on telling me all of these story about this anime. So one day I was just scrolling down for new anime to watch. When I remember that my friend told me to watch My Hero Academia. So one day I was bored one day in photography class and I decide to watch it. But by the end of the first episode I really didn't like it so I told my friends about it. Then they told me that I shouldn't stop watching it because it gets better so I listen to them and continue to watch. Then what they told me was true that if I continue to watch it then it gets better. But it was a good choice that I listen to them. But i'll tell this right now that I don't regret watching this anime because it was actually a good one. But then to anyone that's reading this I will recommend this anime to anyone. If you like any kind of actions anime then this one will be a good one. But hen the good thing is that the third season will come out in April 2018. Well that's what my friends have told me.

Image result for my hero academia













Comments