Video Games: Fortnite Sniper Shootout

Image result for fortnite sniper shootoutImage result for fortnite sniper shootoutFor this week Fortnite has released a new game mode. This new game mode is called Sniper Shootout. My friends have been telling me about this new game mode for the past few days. But I wasn't able to play because I wasn't allowed to get on.They kept on teasing me about this because I wasn't able to play. But they didn't know that I was able to play on Tuesday. But I feel like the day that I got on it was a bad because I wasn't able to play with my friends. We tried to play for 1 or 2 hours but it didn't let us. So I just ended up playing by myself because I wasn't able to play with my friends. But I play the new game mode and it wasn't so bad. But I only played like 5 or 6 matches. I only played a few game because I started to play another game with my friends. But when I was playing Sniper Shootout it was kinda hard. Because am really not that good with Bolt Snipers. But the good part was that they had semi-automatic sniper rifle which I was pretty good at. But then Epic Games put a Revolver in the game mode. Which it was pretty good if your not that good with snipers. But the thing that I didn't like was that I haven't won a match in this new game mode with my friends. 


Image result for fortnite sniper shootout

Comments