Anime: How It all Started

Image result for hxhImage result for naruto shippūdenIf there's one thing that I really enjoy doing on my free time is watching anime. I've been watching anime since I been a little kid. But then I just stop watching anime for 5 or 6 years. Then I started watching some anime when I was in the 7th grade. The person who got me into anime again was my older brother friend name Omar. He told me that Naruto was a good anime to watch. From that day I started to watch other kind of anime as well. I really didn't finish the other anime because I was so into Naruto. To finish the whole series of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden it took me 4 years. But at the same time I'll watch other kind but I didn't really care about. Then at the same time I'll watch some ig anime as well. Those anime were Hunter X Hunter, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, One Punch Man, The Seven Deadly Sins. All of these I have started and finish them. But some that I have started but not finish yet are Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Fairy Tail. I haven't finish these anime yet because I haven't had enough time yet. In my next few blogs I might be talking about my favorite anime. And then explain why these are my favorite ones. And share some of my favorite moments in the anime.

Comments