Video Game: Fortnite


Image result for fortnite christmas update

Image result for fortnite christmas updateFortnite is a cool and fun game to play. Fortnite is a funny game to play when you able to play with friends because that just makes the game even better to play. When you play with friends you could sometimes troll with them. But then at the same time they get mad and not want to play with you. But from experience I like to play a couple of matches for real without playing around. Then when I seem to get boring I start trolling my friends. When I start trolling my friends then they start doing the same thing. When all of my friends start trolling the game just becomes a joke and no one cares anymore. When we start trolling we start killing each other for fun. I enjoy playing the game with friends because it's fun and interesting but once we start trolling the game becomes a joke. When I first played the game I was lost and had no clue how to play the game. Until my friends told me what I had to and who else I had to kill. But am still kinda new to Fortnite so I don't really know much about this game. I just know that it's fun to play with friends because you could always mess around with them. I would recommend this game to others because it fun. But one things I would say that if you don't anyone to play with then it's kind boring to play. Playing by yourself in this game is that the same thing as playing online with friends that you know.

Image result for fortnite christmas update


















Comments