Top 10 Thoughts Right Now


Image result for wolfierapsTop 10 Thoughts


1. I just need to go home and get more sleep because I didn't get sleep over the five day weekend. That's because I was too busy playing video games with friends.
 2. I need to go home and play video games because I couldn't that much over the weekend. That's because my younger brother wanted to play his game.
3. One of my favorite you-tuber just drop a disstrack on a rapper/comedian. Then it was funny watching it because he just saying things about him.
4. Right now a kinda scared of what A.J was talking to us about. I fell like I might not be able to sleep tonight. But the same time I still want to hear more about because it's interesting to of what he is talking about.
5. I still want to continue to talk to A.J. because it's so interesting to hear about. And see what kind of things he knows about other things.
6. Right now I want to go on my phone and start watching Netflix because I to finish my t.v. show.
7. I need to charge my phone because I want to use it. Because I want my phone in math class.
8. I need to get my essay done for my class because I don't really want fail that class. Then if I don't pass that class I won't be able to play soccer for the school.
9. Then I don't really want to go to school because I just want to stay home and play videos games. Because I just got a brand new game that I want to pass so badly.
10. Every morning I don't want to get up because I feel like am going to fall down when am walking to school. But at the same time I only get around 5 to 6 hours of sleep each day.

Comments

Post a Comment