Anime: Hunter X Hunter


So for the past few weeks I've been watching this anime Hunter X Hunter. But you guys might say didn't you already watch it. The hing is that i did already watch. I've been thinking about watching it lately. But the reason I started again was because my friend was watching it. When he was watching it I couldn't stop talking about the things that happened. But every time I talked about her wanted to know what was going on. Then when he was talking to me about it I kinda forgot some of the parts. Then that's when I told him that I was going to start watching it. Then I was started watching it and I was getting ahead of him. When I was talking to him about it he was always telling me that he was going to block me. Every time I was ahead of him I was always him telling the things about the anime. Then he was always telling me that he was going to block me from his life. Then sometimes I'll send him some pictures about the anime. Then we will ask about who is that? or what's going on. When ever I told him he will always b mad. It was just telling him about the things about the anime.

Comments